March 12, 2018
Regular: US$35 per film
Student: US$25 per film
May 24, 2018
Regular: US$40 per film
Student: US$30 per film
June 8, 2018
Regular: US$45 per film
Student: US$35 per film
- Please follow all rules regarding ABP submission and fees on Withoutabox entry page and email downloadable link of film entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may submit more than one film, but MUST submit a separate entry for each film
- ABP prizes include software from Dragonframe, FlipBook from DigiCel, digital subscriptions to Animation Magazine, art supplies from Sakura, etc... PLUS all jury award winners will receive Harmony Essentials and Storyboard Pro licenses from Toon Boom!
- Full festival lineup for 15th annual Animation Block Party lineup announcement date is June 25, 2018 at animationblock.com
- The 15th annual Animation Block Party is July 26 — July 29, 2018.
What to send:
- Email an HD 1920 x 1080 QuickTime in H.264 or Apple ProRes compression to email@example.com
- Please use www.wetransfer.com, www.hightail.com or www.sendspace.com, www.dropbox.com or another file sharing website to submit your film
- To ensure delivery of film entry, please copy and paste the link provided by your file sharing website in body of email cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We DO NOT accept DVD submissions. Digital QuickTime submission is required. Please be sure to label your QuickTime file with a Withoutabox Tracking Number when emailing your submission to email@example.com
- Do not send the only copy of your animation. Any materials you send us will not be returned. All works will be transferred to a digital stream for the festival
- By entering your animation for consideration, you attest that you hold all right to exhibit the given work. You have read, understand, and agree to all Animation Block Party entry guidelines, requirements and legal information
Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates.